Today’s items are all gamable to an extent. I’ve rated them on a Jim scale of 0 to 37 in terms of ease of gaming because reasons.
- The American Express Bonvoy Brilliant card has a targeted offer for +10 points per dollar on $750 in spend at grocery stores through the end of the year. Unfortunately the regular spend rate for grocery is only 2x, but even in Marriott Bonvoy land 2x+10x = 12x.
Gamability: 30 (Thanks to Miles)
- American Express also has a card linked offer for 17,500 Membership Rewards on $1,000 or more in ITA Airways airfare through December 31.
Gamability: 18 (Thanks to irieriley)
- SoFi has 17,500 Membership Rewards or $175 back through the Rakuten portal or $200 through Swagbucks for opening a new checking and savings account, depositing $500 and keeping it there for 45 days. The T&C suggest that this only works if you’ve never had a SoFi bank account. It also stacks with a $250 bonus from SoFi if you direct deposit, or “direct deposit”, $5,000 or more.
If you don’t have a Membership Rewards earning Rakuten account, you can create a new one and earn a $40 referral bonus for doing it. As usual, refer from P2’s account or from a friend’s account, use a bloggers referral only as a last resort.
Gamability: 33 (Thanks to TV)
- Chase Offers has a targeted 10% back up to $40 on airfare of $100 or more booked directly with Air Canada by today.
- Chase Offers also has a targeted $50 statement credit with $500 or more booked through the Chase Travel Portal through December 31.
Gamability: 30 (Thanks to Kyle W)
Happy Wednesday friends!