You know how most of you get an extra hour this weekend? Well, there’s plenty to fill it:
- Capital One has an interesting bank bonus for a high-yield savings account:
– $20,000: $300 bonus
– $50,000: $750 bonus
– $100,000: $1,500 bonus
You must fund the account within 15 days, and hold it for 105 days after. The APR is currently 4.30% so the opportunity cost of holding funds is much lower than most recent bank bonuses.
- AirFrance and KLM’s FlyingBlue has released discounted promo award cities for travel through April 30, 2024 booked by this month. New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Seattle, Dallas, San Jose, and Raleigh/Durham are this month’s US cities included in the promotion.
- The Gift Card Shop has 100% off of purchase fees for custom designed Visa gift cards through November 8 with code CUSTOMHOLIDAY23.
These are InComm gift cards. (Thanks to SideShowBob233)
- MasterCardGiftCard.com has 50% off of purchase fees for orders over $150 through November 16 with code SHOPEARLY2023.
These are InComm gift cards; is there an echo in here? (Thanks to SideShowBob233)
- Citi ThankYou Points has a couple of has transfer bonuses:
– 25% to Avianca LifeMiles through tomorrow night
– 30% to Qatar Avios through November 10, posted by Qatar within 45 days
Both of these programs have sweet spots, google is your friend for some of them.
- The major airline shopping portals have new holiday spend bonuses:
– AA: 4,000 miles with $1,600 in spend through November 17
– Alaska: 1,500 miles with $650 in spend through November 17
– Delta 2,000 miles with $1,000 in spend through November 17
– Southwest: 4,000 points with $1,000 in spend through November 22
– United: 5,000 miles with $1,200 in spend through November 20
It’s possible to hit all of these bonuses with giftcards.com assuming that you have a good liquidation channel.
- Kroger.com has 5% off of physical Visa and Mastercard gift cards ordered online through November 15 using promo code FALLFRENZY23.
These are US Bank gifts, the purchase won’t code as grocery, and will earn fuel points. (Thanks to GCG)
- Citi has been sending personal and business AA card holders offers for additional bonus miles for making at least one purchase in the next three billing periods:
– 500 miles for the first statement
– 1,000 miles for the second statement
– 1,500 miles for the third statement
– 2,000 miles in addition to the above for all three statements
(Thanks to Justmeha and MVC)
- American Express has increased its business checking account sign-up bonus to 50,000 Membership Rewards, or $550 with the Schwab Platinum cash out. To be eligible, you’ll need to open an account by December 12 and:
– Deposit $5,000 within 30 days
– Maintain at least a $5,000 balance for the following 60 days
– Make five transactions within the first 60 days
ACHs and debit card activity both count as qualifying transactions. (Thanks to DoC)
Have a nice daylight savings weekend! (Unless you’re in Arizona, then, well, good luck.)
How daylight savings was invented, except for zonies.