- The Citi Shop Your Way Rewards card has been sending out new targeted spending offers, and yes, they stack with other offers also sent this month. The spend bonuses apply to online purchases made through February 14. We’ve seen:
– $30 statement credit after spending $500 or more
– 7,500 ThankYou Points after spending $750 or more (Thanks to Santosh)
– 150,000 Shop Your Way Points after spending $1,000 or more (Thanks to Zach)
- US Mobile, a Verizon MVNO, has a phone number port-in deal for 100 free days of cell service including 15GB of data per month. This is a great place to park a burner number or to bring a new one online, or more than one if you want to go MEAB style. To unlock the full 100 days, turn on auto-pay but make sure to shut it off before 100 days is up.
- Do this now (if you hold a Chase United credit card): Register for a targeted spending bonus for up to $1,500 in spend on:
– 4x on United purchases
– 4x on hotel stays
– 2x on travel
The bonus runs through February 28. (Thanks to hanibals20)
- OfficeDepot / Office Max has a deal for $15 back on $300 or more in Mastercard gift cards running through Saturday. Don’t forget to link your cards to Dosh, and try and get multiple transactions through at the same time. There’s also a Chase card linked offer for another $10 back.
These are Metabank cards which don’t work everywhere for liquidation, so make sure you have an outlet before you go ham. (Thanks to DoC)
Pictured: Buying a stack of Metabank gift cards without a liquidation plan.