- Office Depot/OfficeMax has $15 back in $300 or more in Visa gift cards through Saturday. Recently, the Visa version has been better than the Mastercard version at scale. For best results:
– Try multiple transactions back to back
– Link your cards to Dosh (UPDATE: Fixed link, thanks to Gary)
– Look for the Everywhere variety, some of them are easier to liquidate than the generic version
– Look for a Chase Offer for 10% back in spend
Have a liquidation plan in place too because these are
MetabankPathward cards, the Macaulay Culkin of gift cards. (Thanks to DoC)
- OfficeDepot.com has an offer for $10 off of a $100 shipped Visa gift card through Saturday, limit three per account. They won’t code as office supplies though, so it’s better to run these on a normal spend card than an Ink.
These are also
- Shop-Rite stores have a promotion for $10 off of a future grocery purchase when you buy $50 or more in third party gift cards through Saturday, including Happy, Uber, and
MetabankPathward One4All gift cards. Scale this one with multiple accounts. (Thanks to DDG)
- United has a new MilePlay promotion with targeted offers for discounts, miles or upgrades. My offer was was “book and take a trip two times for 2,500 bonus miles” by March 10. That’s a big fat
The aftermath of a trip to Shop Rite for a gift card explosion.