- The American Express Business Green card’s public sign-up bonus no longer includes a waived first year’s annual fee as of yesterday. Parts_Unknown_ notes that referral links still include a waived annual fee for the first year, and indeed that’s how it’s working for me. There are two ways to squirrel this away in case you might want a Business Green in the next several months:
– Generate an email referral link from your AmEx Dashboard today, then save it for the future
– Apply for the card now (especially if you’re not eligible) by referral link, then reconsider after a denial within 60 days
The Business Green is the Kieran Culkin of credit cards (for those playing at home).
- Do this now: Register for IHG’s Q1 promotion, 2,000 bonus points for every two nights stayed between February 9 and April 14.
- Do this now: Register for targeted Marriott Q1 promotions. Links we’ve seen so far:
– 2,000 bonus points per night and double elite night credits for stays February 7 though April 23
– 2,000 bonus points after one stay that includes a Friday or Saturday, and 3,000 after a second
You may have better luck if you login to your Marriott account first, and if neither link works check the “Promotions” tab in your Marriott account. (Thanks to VFTW)
- Simon online has a code for 35% off of purchase fees for Visa and Mastercard gift cards. These are
MetabankPathward gift cards, generally speaking.
The Courtyard Lubbock’s beautiful three hole golf course could earn you an extra 2,000 Bonvoy points, which should cover the cost of a golf tee.