There are a a few categories of manufactured spend techniques:
- Those we talk about plainly like Kiva and BravoPay
- Those we hint about and aren’t terribly fragile, but are kept slightly quiet just in case
- Those that aren’t discussed in public places because they’d likely die with scale
Today’s focus is on the middle type:
- Not all American Express cards are credit or charge cards.
- Often you can hold more than one of a card, even if it seems like you can only hold one.
- Dollar General isn’t just for expired candy.
- You can liquidate Visa and Mastercards at Walgreens with the help of the photo department.
- Family Dollar competes with Dollar General, also not just with expired candy.
- Some malls sell different kinds of cards.
- Regional grocery chains are often key to in-person scale.
- Sometimes FinTechs have hidden modes for advanced users.
- Some banks can liquidate Visas and Mastercards directly.
Good luck out there, and have a nice weekend!
Bonus: Newtonian physics hints.