- Brian M shares via MEAB slack that Chase has a website for anniversary gifts for Southwest credit card holders. Gifts include tier qualifying points, companion pass qualifying points, and bonus Rapid Rewards points. My gift for four years? Nada.
- Giftcards.com has 6% cash back on Visa and Mastercard gift cards through the Capital One Shopping mobile app, which is available whether or not you have a Capital One card.
It’s only 3% on the desktop site though, and still absent from airline shopping portals.
- Target’s RedCard has a new $40 online + $40 in-store sign-up bonus through April 8, and yes, a $80 SUB is sometimes actually interesting because reasons, though new POS terminals have made it less so.
Churning these used to only require waiting three business days between closing an account and opening a new one, but lately it seems to be 10-15 business days.
- Chase Offers has two new offers for Quill.com running through mid-April. Quill is mostly interesting for its $300 Visa Gift cards and occasional success with weird portals. The offers:
– 10% back up to $250 in spend
– 20% back up to $250 in spend
The bad news? The gift cards are
My anniversary gift from Chase for holding a Southwest credit card.
One thought on “Monday Quad”
Comments are closed.