- American Express has a few new offers for travel:
– $200 statement credit after $1,000 in spend at Hilton
– $200 statement credit after $1,000 in spend at Marriott (properties vary)
– $100 statement credit after $100 in spend at Hyatt
– $150 statement credit after $600 in spend on Delta through AmEx Travel
Double check the terms and conditions for your offer because there are certain geography restrictions, though they’re very broad and you’re covered in the US and Mexico at minimum.
- Staples has fee free $200 Visa gift cards starting Sunday and running through the following Saturday, limit eight per transaction.
Make sure you’ve got a good liquidation channel before you scale this deal. Currently it seems that Black Hawk Network is blocking more than $500 in transactions at the same store for some undetermined time period. (Previously I thought it was
MetabankPathward implementing these restrictions, but cards from other issuers running through Black Hawk are having the same issue.)
- Do this now: Register for Wyndham’s Q2 promotion for 7,500 bonus points for two night stays, 15,000 bonus points for three night stays, and another 5,000 bonus points if you hold a Wyndham credit card. Valid for stays between March 1 and May 14.
The max earn over the promotion period is 30,000 bonus points plus the 5,000 cardholder bonus.
- There are two new airline transfer bonuses:
– Citi ThankYou Points 20% bonus to Avianca Lifemiles through March 31
– Capital One 30% bonus to Virgin Red (which transfers to Virgin Atlantic) through March 30
Both programs have some great sweet spots in both coach and in premium cabins.
- Giant Food, Martins, and Stop & Shop stores have 10x back through Thursday on some gift cards, but most notably Home Depot which will resell for between 91% and 93%. Unfortunately there’s a limit of $2,000 per rewards account, but you can get around that right? (Thanks to GCG)
Have a nice weekend!
That $200 statement credit at Marriott will cover the damage from your Bonvoy resort fee rampage.