- Hyatt has made its annual adjustment to its award chart. Cliff notes:
– Some aspirational properties are more expensive
– Mexico and Caribbean all inclusives are more expensive
– 214 properties increasing in cost, 157 decreasing in cost
– Book before March 28 to lock in current pricing
- Check your American Express offers for new Dell bonuses, which are especially useful when used in conjunction with Business Platinum credits:
– Spend $599 or more and get $120 back
– Spend $200 and get $40 back
- FM notes that there’s an easy way to see Delta award space for partners by using Virgin Atlantic’s calendar view and modifying the origin and destination airport codes in the URL. I’d copy this URL into your notes and modify as needed for a quick search:
Just change the origin, destination, month, and year as needed, then paste into a browser, but note that it only works for non-stop routes.
- Capital One has a 30% transfer bonus to Virgin Atlantic through March 30, which obviously works well in conjunction with the previous offer when searching for Delta award space.
Side note: the airline code for ANA, another sweet spot redemption on Virgin Atlantic, is
NH. I couldn’t make the above calendar view URL work with that airline though. If you have better luck please let me know.
- Check for a targeted email from Discover for an extra 6% cash back on PayPal through May 31 on up to $1,000 in spend.
All I got was yet another offer $25 back for adding an AU card and making a purchase which continues to not be worth my time. Actually, maybe it is worth my time so that they stop sending the offer every few weeks. (Thanks to Over_Associate_1233)
- Southwest has new targeted promotions, check here. Reported promos:
– 2x tier qualifying flights booked and flown from March 1 to May 31
– 10% TQPs and 1 TQS for award flights booked and flown from March 1 to May 31
– 3,000 bonus TQP for every $5,000 in spend between March 1 and May 31
I wasn’t targeted for any of these either. (Thanks to DoC)
- Wells Fargo has a $325 sign-up bonus after receiving $1,000 in direct deposits within 90 days of account opening with a new Everyday Checking account for new personal checking customers, for accounts opened by April 10.
If you have an existing personal checking account already, consider closing it for the next time this offer rolls around.
- The Citi Shop Your Way Rewards Mastercard, the Michael Jordan of the Unsung Heroes, has a new spending offer for a $60 statement credit each month after making four $75 or larger purchases in that month, valid March, April and May. (Thanks to birt via MEAB slack)
Pictured: MEAB flexing URL hacking skills.
One thought on “Thursday Frenzy”
Comments are closed.