- Staples has fee free Visa gift cards for sale starting on Sunday and running through the following Saturday, limit five per transaction. As usual, try for back-to-back transactions to minimize your time getting to Staples stores.
These are Metabank gift cards, and yes, there are ways to liquidate them both online and in-person. (For example, the high fee BravoPay/Famigo.)
- Lowe’s has an offer for a free $15 Lowe’s gift card with the purchase of a $200 Visa gift card, delivered via email, running through Wednesday of next week. The “Everywhere” variety of cards are eligible too. To maximize the deal:
– You can buy multiple cards in a single transaction and still be eligible for the rebate
– There is a limit of two $15 cards per email address, but you have multiple email addresses, right?
– Look for a gift card buyer offering at least 86% on small denomination Lowe’s gift cards
– Be sure to link your cards to your JetBlue ShopTrue account to earn 3x JetBlue miles on the purchase
These are also Metabanks.
- Delta’s AmEx card landing page has some great offers that are now widely targeted (and note that while not always the case, Delta cards are typically eligible for a bonus multiple times with or without no-lifetime language. AmEx will give you a popup letting you know you’re not eligible before your final submit regardless of the language of the offer):
– Delta Gold Personal 70,000 SkyMiles + $200 statement credit after $2,000 in spend, annual fee waived the first year
– Delta Platinum Personal 90,000 SkyMiles + $200 statement credit after $3,000 in spend
– Delta Reserve Personal 80,000 SkyMiles + $200 statement credit after $5,000 in spend
– Delta Gold Business 75,000 SkyMiles + $200 statement credit after $4,000 in spend, annual fee waived the first year
– Delta Platinum Business 95,000 SkyMiles + $200 statement credit after $5,000 in spend
– Delta Reserve Business 85,000 SkyMiles + $200 statement credit after $6,000 in spend
Note that only spend on the on the Platinum and Reserve flavors counts toward Delta’s spend waiver for elite status. (Thanks to DoC)
- Simon Mall has 60% off purchase fees for Visa and Mastercard gift cards of up to $1,000 face value through tomorrow evening. Use promo code JUN22FLASH60.
Need I say it? Sigh, these are Metabanks. (Thanks to Stephen at FM)
- Last year the weekly hotness was an office supply store running a fee-free promotion effectively every week. This year the new hotness is Kroger running a 4x fuel sale on third party gift cards effectively every week, this time through June 21.
Apparently Kroger is also running a 4x fuel sale for every weekend in June, and in the past magical things happened when a weekend and a weekly fuel points promotion overlapped. My suggestion is that you go experiment this weekend and see what voodoo you can conjure with Kroger fuel points.
Have a nice weekend!
Before Kroger’s IT team coded up their fuel points rewards system they rode this thing, which should explain a lot.