- Chase has three new bonuses for opening a business checking account by August 3, bringing new money into the account within 30 days, and maintaining it there for 60. The tiers:
– $300 for $2,000 in deposits
– $500 for $15,000 in deposits
– $750 for $30,000 in deposits
If you’re playing games with Chase cards, I very much suggest skipping these offers, but they can be a good option for less active players. Sometimes the codes can be sold after you can no longer sign up for them for what it’s worth.
- AA is selling status through targeted personal offers:
– Gold for between $350 and $1,000
– Platinum for between $1,000 and $1,800
They’ll also sell you the status for miles at the exchange rate of $0.01 per mile. Since no one asked for my opinion, I’m going to, err, share it anyway: These prices range somewhere between meh and lol, or extrapolating geographically somewhere between Amarillo and Lubbock. (Thanks to VFTW)
- Delta has a SkyMiles sale for 34,000 miles each way in Delta One to and from Bogota, Columbia. When booking double check that you’re not getting a standard domestic first class seat, unless you’re a masochist of course.
Have a nice weekend!
Pictured: AA’s premium status shop somewhere between Amarillo and Lubbock.