- Meijer Stores have a promotion for $10 worth of MPerks points with a $75 Happy, Choice, or One4All gift card, limit one per MPerks account.
- Rakuten has 3x at Walmart in-store and in theory it’s “unlimited use”, but you do need to re-add the offer to your account an hour after each purchase. Also in theory gift cards are excluded, but, uh, yeah.
Also, watch out for what is apparently a new trend at Walmart, because reasons. (Thanks to brykupono)
- Check your American Express offers for a couple of Marriott offers that should stack and are gamable:
– $100 off of $300 at US properties
– $100 off of $500 at North American properties
Another option is staying at a Marriott and using these organically, but, uh, yeah again.
- In addition to last week’s American Express personal Green heightened offer that included a statement credit, referral links are now seeing similar offers and it seems to be widely targeted:
– Platinum: 150,000 Membership Rewards and a $200 statement credit
– Gold: 90,000 Membership Rewards and a $200 statement credit
– Blue Cash Preferred: $400 cash back and a waived annual fee the first year
Referrers are currently seeing a low of 10,000 Membership Rewards and a high of 35,000 Membership Rewards for referring.
Soon to be unleashed at Walmarts across the country. (Thanks to Country_Points)