- The Citi Shop Your Way Rewards Mastercard, the goat of Unsung Heroes, has new targeted offers for 10% back at home improvement stores good once per month for May, June, and July. Offers vary, but we’ve seen:
– 10% back on $600 or more in home improvement spend, limit $70 back (MEAB)
– 5% back on $800 or more in home improvement spend, limit $80 back (Tyler)
– 150,000 Shop Your Way points on $1,000 or more in home improvement spend (birt)
– 7,000 Thank You points on $600 or more in home improvement spend (TV)
Look, I’m not here to sell you credit cards and whether or not you apply or are approved I make exactly the same, $0, so understand this comes for a sincere place: If you don’t have this card, why not? It has no annual fee pays you between $1,600 and $2,400 a year with minimal effort.
- American Express has a card linked offer for 7,500 additional Membership Rewards with a $500 Delta gift card purchase.
- Marriott has a promotion for 40,000 bonus points on paid stays at Marriott Homes and Villas through September 9, but stays must be booked by Wednesday evening. There’s some noise about this one in the bloggersphere and while it’s a decent promotion and is better than the normal Marriott yardstick, at best this is worth about $220 so don’t go out of your way to stay at one of the few Homes and Villas properties just for this.
- Target has its regular promotion for $40 back online and $40 back in store for a new RedCard debit or credit card through May 27. Both versions are churnable, and the credit card might be more valuable than you think. Current datapoints suggest you’ve got to wait 10-15 business days between applications for auto-approval.
- Southwest has 30% off of round-trip paid fares for the next two weekends only using promo code 30OFF.
The yardstick to beat for Marriott Bonvoy’s promotions. This time they did too!