- Check your Chase credit cards at chase.com/mybonus/ for targeted spend offers for Q2. Offers have been reported on both business and personal cards for:
– 5x for up to $1,500 in spend at grocery and gas stations
– 5x for up to $1,500 in spend at grocery, gas stations
– 5% back for up to $200 in spend at gas stations
If the website gives a strange error, try incognito mode. (Thanks to this thread at reddit)
- Check your Point.app debit card for a targeted offer for $10 back on $10+ in spend by this evening. The email subject to look for is “Get $10 in points on your next purchase“.
There are still increased $150 “golden ticket” referral opportunities floating around for new referrals, and those expire today. Unfortunately most referrers have a limit of one to three golden ticket referrals so they can be hard to chase down but they do still exist.
- You can get one year of Alaska and American Airlines lounge access (even when flying those airlines domestically) for 49 euros through Royal Air Maroc’s new status match promotion, and the matched oneworld status lasts through the end of March 2023.
– Register for a Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer account (no, that spelling is not a typo)
– Apply for a status match at safarflyerstatusmatch.com (also not a typo)
What’s the catch? There’s always a catch, right? Well, unfortunately yes. The Safar Flyer website is buggy and often doesn’t work when registering a new account. The annoying workaround is to call them at (800) 344-6726, select option 3 at the main menu, and then hope you win agent roulette and find one that’s willing to create an account over the phone. As a bonus, you’ll get to hear repeatedly about their Magic Universe (not a typo) program for children while on hold. (Thanks to manageroftheyear)
- Check your Citi Merchant Offers for:
– $10 back on Uber, valid for up to four uses through the end of April
– $10 back on Uber Eats, valid for up to four uses through the end of April
(Thanks to Raymond via the MEAB Slack)
4 thoughts on “Thursday Quad”
Comments are closed.