Unfortunately Plastiq continues to be running many real debit cards and several “debit” cards at the higher 2.85% credit card fee. If you have a real debit card that’s running at the credit card fee, I’d consider asking Plastiq to fix it in the hopes that everything else is also fixed.
Here are a few things to keep on your radar today:
- Do this now: Hyatt credit card holders should register for 20% back in points for award nights at Hyatt’s Thompson Hotel collection for stays starting April 1 and running through June 5.
- If you want the new third generation iPhone SE for churning and resale, or just to have, there’s a good deal at Visible right now. (Additionally, cell phone churners should look for a targeted offer from Visible for a $25 Amazon gift card on top of the normal $20 off of a monthly payment for both the referrer and the referred in their email inbox.)
+ $5 first month payment (use a referral link, ideally one of your own)
+ $25 second month payment (join any Party Pay party)
+ $25 third month payment (thanks to Austin for nothing the third month is required for the Mastercard)
+ $429 for the iPhone SE 3
– $200 for a Mastercard gift card
– $30 using a shopping portal
= $254 net cost (or $209 if you refer yourself and get the Amazon gift card)
Visible will automatically unlock the phone in 60 days, and the resale value will likely be around $400. In the mean time, you can use the phone number for all sorts of St. Patrick’s day hijinks, or maybe non St. Patrick’s day hijinks in a pinch.
- Check your Chase credit card offers for 10% back at Hyatt for up to $250 in spend.
One thought on “Thursday Triple, Shamrock Style”
Comments are closed.