- Miles discovered a new variety of Target Redcards, the Target Redcard Reloadable. It’s mildly interesting for the $40 + $40 sign-up bonus, but probably more interesting for
shenanigansother reasons in the same vein as the Target Redcard Credit Card.
So far it appears to be a Serve/BlueBird like product on the Visa network. It also appears that anyone that has a Serve or BlueBird gets denied during application, so ymmv. (Thanks to Miles via MEAB slack)
- AA’s partner card-linked program SimplyMiles and Citi Merchant Offers are again conspiring to help you earn loyalty points for getting luke warm food delivered or for a first class car ride to the airport in the back seat of a 2003 Chrysler Sebring. The offers:
– 465 AA miles on a $25 Uber Eats order, one time (this earns loyalty points)
– 235 AA miles on a $15 Uber ride, one time (this earns loyalty points)
– $10 back on a $25 Uber Eats, one to three times
– $5, $10, or $15 back on a $15 Uber ride, one to three times
The SimplyMiles offers mention that taxes and fees are excluded, so make sure the base cost meets the threshold in case they actually enforce that.
- Do this now: Decide which of these you like better: Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Hilton, and then link your Lyft account to the appropriate one:
– Alaska: 2x miles per dollar spent at Lyft through December 31, then 1x
– Delta: 2x miles per dollar spent at Lyft on airport rides, 1x otherwise
– Hilton: 3x points per dollar on most Lyft rides, 2x on shared Lyft rides
Personally I’d just link to Alaska and be done with it.
- Southwest has 30% off of flights booked by today to and from Hawaii for travel from December 1 through March 8 of next year using promo code GOHAWAII. Double check existing bookings, and make sure to pack a meal when you fly unless a bowl of stale pretzels and some off-colored crackers float your boat.
- Capital One has announced its November mileage transfer bonuses:
– 20% bonus to British Airways (use for short haul AA flights or transfer to Qatar Avois for business class redemptions)
– 20% bonus to Accor hotels (don’t use)
- Astra Finance, a popular tool for manufacturing direct deposits, will stop working on December 16. (Thanks to ChurnChurnChurn)
After a car-wash and some duct tape, your Uber Eats driver will deliver your cold Whopper in two hours or less; but most importantly, it’ll be delivered in style.