- Bank of America has a promotion on Saturday, November 5 for an extra 2% back or 2x bonus miles on all non-cash advance purchases, which really means any normal spend or normal manufactured spend. In preparation:
– Open another round of Bank of America cards as soon as possible
– Make sure your credit lines are paid off by November 3rd
– Set aside time on November 5th to maximize your earnings
– Bypass the Preferred Rewards 90 day waiting period by opening a business account in branch and asking to be part of the program
And some related but general advice prosthelytized by Sam and Robert at Milenomics: You should always be ready with a basic game plan for when a big event like this lands so you can spring into action.
- Giftcards.com is back up to 8% cashback on the mobile Capital One Shopping portal. Just watch out for the $2,000 gotcha.
- Kroger online has $10 off of $150 or more in Visa or Mastercard gift cards through Tuesday
with promo code OCT2022, and you’ll earn fuel points to boot. While Kroger offers better cards in-store, the online variety is Metabank. (Thanks to GC Galore)
- Shop n’ Save stores have $10 off of $100 in Visa or Mastercard gift cards through Wednesday, limit five per account. These are also Metabanks. (Thanks again to GC Galore)
I can’t argue that this isn’t a plan, but it’s not exactly what I had in mind.