- Office Depot OfficeMax, in addition to having the most cromulent retail store name in the United States, has another $15 back on $300 or more in Visa gift cards sale running through Saturday. As usual:
– Try for multiple transactions in the same trip
– Use multiple Dosh accounts, one per credit card for an additional 2% back
– Buy the Everywhere variety of cards for a lower overall cost
Note that these are Metabank gift cards, and that the Everywhere variety doesn’t actually work everywhere because truth in advertising. (Thanks to GC Galore)
- American Express has a few interesting targeted offers:
– $60 back or 6,000 Membership Rewards on $300 in Delta gift cards
– $100 back on $500 or more at Hyatt hotels in Mexico
– 20% back up to $250 in spend at Marriott properties in North America
- Giant, Martin’s, and Stop & Shop stores have 8x points on Happy and Giving Good gift cards purchased through Thursday, limit $2,000 per account. Some of these cards can be converted to BestBuy and Home Depot gift cards, which means those of you living in New England outside of Kroger’s footprint can have some fun with third party gift cards too.
- Get 2,400 Wyndham Rewards points and $0.35 by downloading the Bakkt mobile app, linking your Wyndham account for 1,000 points, and redeeming 100 points for $0.35 in cash for another 1,500 point bonus. Afterword, delete the Bakkt app because feng shui on your phone demands it.
Pictured: A feng shui phone captured immediately after deleting the Bakkt app.