- Chase “green star” offers have returned with targeted increased sign-up bonuses for Ink cards:
– Ink Business Premier: 150,000 Ultimate Rewards after $15,000 spend in three months
– Ink Business Unlimited: $1,200 after $6,000 spend in three months
To see the offers, click the hamburger menu (≡) in app or online, then click “Just for you”.
- Check your email for a targeted offer from Bilt for 1,000 bonus points on any charge at AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Comcast, Xfinit®, Spectrum, Spotify, Netflix, and Hulu using your Bilt Mastercard.
The bonus caps out at 5,000 points, or *checks notes and runs a massive program on a super-computer* five merchants. (Thanks to DDG)
- Do this now (if you hold an AA credit card): Register for +1 miles and +1 Loyalty Points for AA charges made in the month of November.
Can you game this? I don’t know, but I like your odds on this one.
- Safeway, Albertsons, Vons, and other Just4U stores have a coupon for 10x points on various gift cards, and even though they’re not explictly named, all of the Choose Your Card variety are currently earning the bonus.
The best option that I know of is to convert to Lowes which has a resale rate of approximately 90%.
The MEAB supercomputer.