- Office Depot/OfficeMax stores have $15 off of $300 or more in Mastercard gift cards through Saturday. To maximize:
– Link your cards to Dosh
– Cash-out your American Express Business Gold credits for October
– See what happens when you try and scale a transaction
– Try for multiple transactions back-to-back
These are Pathward gift cards so have a liquidation plan in place.
- Giant PA stores, (maybe) Stop & Shop, and (maybe) Martins stores have 10x rewards points on Lowes gift cards and 5x on GreenDot debit cards starting Friday. There’s definitely a Lowes gift card resale liquidation channel that supports high volume. For GreenDots, the landscape is tougher.
- The American Express Hilton Surpass and Aspire cards were retooled last week, on the whole they’re slightly worse but still a good value. To make up for it I guess, American Express increased the sign-up bonuses for both cards to the highest we’ve seen:
– Hilton Aspire: 180,000 Hilton Honors points after $6,000 spend in six months
– Hilton Surpass: 170,000 Hilton Honors points after $3,000 spend in three monts
The bonus is also available via referrals with most referrers getting 20,000 Hilton points, so go that route if you’re in two-player mode or if you’ve got a friend who can generate a link for you.
Taco Bell statistically has the fastest, uh, food to go with your Monday Quickies.. The bad news is this is the food.