- Kroger has a 4x fuel points promotion in stores running on third party gift cards and fixed value Visa and Mastercards through September 19.
Yes we’ve seen a lot of these lately, but likely this is the last round until the end of October. So as uncle Larry says, make hay while the sun shines and take advantage of this while you can.
- Kathy at Will Run for Miles shares a Citi Merchant Offers warning: Even though you can add merchant offers to multiple cards, at least some of them disappear from all but the last card after adding. So, double check activation if you’re trying to add an offer to multiple cards.
For what it’s worth, this isn’t how Merchant Offers behaved in the recent past but it’s likely the new normal.
- Breeze Airways has 50% off of flights booked by tomorrow evening with promo code IMGAME50 for travel through March 7, 2024. There are two weeks of blackout around Thanksgiving and another two weeks of blackout around Christmas and New Years.
Breeze Airways continues to have some of my, let’s say “favorite”, routes in the US. Today’s highlight: San Bernardino to Hartford. Stay classy Breeze.
- American Express Offers has either $150 or $200 back after $500 in spend at several high end Marriott properties. For bonus points, get the credit but don’t stay at a Marriott using a healthy dose of churning magic.
- US Bank is sending targeted statement credit offers to business cards for spend at Office Depot and Staples through October 31:
– $50 credit after $1,000 or more in combined purchases
– $25 credit after $400 or more in combined purchases
Activation is required, check your email inbox for the subject “Earn up to a $50 statement credit on office supplies”. (Thanks to DDG)
Pictured: Churning magic.