- The Citi Shop Your Way Rewards Mastercard, an Unsung Hero, has sent out targeted mid-month offers via email for online spend through October 14, and these will stack with other offers too. We’ve seen:
– $50 back on $750 or more
– $30 back on $400 or more
– 200,000 Shop Your Way Points on $600 or more
– 7,000 ThankYou Points on $600 or more
(Thanks to 5, David, JEB, and BB_Pcola)
- Capital One has a 15% mileage transfer bonus to Avianca LifeMiles through the end of September.
– US to and from South America in business class for 50,000 points
– East coast to Lisbon in business class for 35,000 miles
– East cost to Zurich in economy for 16,500 miles
– To and from Europe in business class while tacking a coach leg onto the end
– Economy flights to or from the Caribbean for 12,500 miles each way
– Short haul domestic US economy for 7,500 miles each way
In related news, I haven’t been able to find one of the 37 blog posts in the last week about how Membership Rewards transfers to LifeMiles aren’t working. Has anyone else been able to find one of these?
- AirFrance/KLM’s FlyingBlue program has an unannounced promotional sale for business class flights to and from the New York area to Europe for 41,250 miles each way. (Thanks to FM)
- Do this now (if you hold a Citi Dividend card): Register for 5% back in Q4 at grocery stores. The spend window started on September 15 which is obviously not yet part of Q4 in the real world, but completely fits the calendar in the Citi magical fairy world.
- Meijer has 50,000 MPerks points with a $500 third party gift card purchase through September, limit one per MPerks account. Amazon cards are excluded, but other popular brands for resale like Apple and BestBuy are eligible for the promotion. (Thanks to GCG)
Where Citi creates its calendar rules.