- Kroger is having another 4x fuel points promotion on third party gift cards and fixed value Visa and Mastercard gift cards Friday through Sunday.
– Digital coupon for third party gift cards
– Digital coupon for fixed value Visa and Mastercards
The fuel points market isn’t as high as it was in the roaring 2021s, but it continues to adapt and recover nicely. Good fuel points brokers are assuming shutdown risk immediately or within 24 hours, so choose wisely my friends. (Thanks to GCG)
- I don’t cover things that I think aren’t worth your time, which is why you won’t see anything about $2,500 sign-up bonus for a bank account that requires $200,000 in new funds to be locked up for 90 days and pays 0.15% in interest; it just doesn’t make sense to waste time reading about something like that when you can easily earn 4-6% on those funds with existing savings or money market accounts.
This philosophy means I almost never talk about Bilt, but I’m going to make an exception today because 2x everywhere for Hyatt points is definitely above the line: The first of every month is “rent day”, and you earn 2x on general spend on the Bilt Mastercard for up to $10,000 on rent day. Unfortunately today doesn’t coincide with the Kroger 4x promotion, but I guess you can’t win ’em all.
- Do this now: Register for Wyndham’s summer promotion for stays through September 5 booked by August 31:
– 5,000 bonus points on two night stays
– 10,000 bonus points on three night stays
– 15,000 bonus points on four night stays (or longer)
Wyndham cardholders can earn a bonus twice, non-card holders once.
- The Citi Shop Your Way Rewards card, once a Sears co-branded card, has a new targeted spending bonus:
– 90,000 Shop Your Way points for $300 in travel spend, once per month for each month between June and December for a total of 630,000 points (!)
Sears famously didn’t win them all either. (Thanks to birt)
Sears showing that you can’t win them all in the most Sears way possible. (Thanks to Kyle for the picture)