- Do this now: Register for IHG’s Q4 promotion for 2,000 bonus points every two nights through the end of the year.
- The Citi Shop Your Way Rewards Mastercard, the SLS of credit cards and an original Unsung Hero, seemingly has made the 15th of every month its online spend targeted offer day. And given that [checks notes] the 15th was yesterday, we have new offers for cumulative online spend through November 14:
– 250,000 Shop Your Way Rewards points on $800
– 200,000 Shop Your Way Rewards points on $800
– $80 statement credit on $800
– $50 statement credit on $750
– $30 statement credit $400
These offers stack with existing offers. Also, fun fact: This card used to be the Sears credit card and I’m eternally jealous of anyone that has one that still carries Sears branding. Instead, I just have to be happy with having the second most ridiculously branded card, Buick. (Thanks to Gasongasoff, David 99, birt, and Brandon)
- Meijer has a promotion for 50,000 Meijer points with $500 spend, limit one per account. Amazon gift cards are excluded, but other popular bulk brands like BestBuy, Home Depot, and Apple aren’t.
Gift card resale rates for most of these brands is currently hovering around 93%.
- Chase has a 25% transfer bonus from Ultimate Rewards to AirFrace/KLM FlyingBlue miles through November 30. Sweet spots:
– Delta domestic short haul in economy
– US to and from Europe in business class
– Europe short haul in any class
– Promo awards
You can also book international first class on China Eastern, but that puts you closer to the cockpit where there’s still a decent chance that you’ll smell cigarette smoke cause China Eastern., but it’s less prevalent than pre-COVID. (Thanks to DoC)
- Safeway’s Just4U rewards program lets Alaska residents redeem for Alaska Airlines miles under the right conditions, and through tomorrow those redemptions are at triple their regular redemption rate.
Just like the Citi Sears card, the Sears branded rocket is the best branded rocket. It’s science.