- As a general reminder there are two types of American Express no-lifetime language (NLL) links: generic links and links tied to a specific offer code. There are newly targeted heightened sign-up bonuses at the generic link versions:
– Blue Business Cash: $750 after $15,000 spend in 12 months
– Blue Business Plus: 75,000 Membership Rewards after $15,000 spend in 12 months
– Business Gold: 90,000 Membership Rewards after $10,000 spend in three months
– Business Platinum: 120,000 Membership Rewards after $15,000 spend in three months (but this one isn’t currently active)
The Business Gold also has an additional 5,000 Membership Rewards for adding an employee card during application and spending $1,000 on that card within three months. Also yes, employee spend counts toward the $10,000 sign-up bonus spend. (Thanks to Jimmy)
- FM notes that the Ink Business Preferred’s 100,000 Ultimate Rewards bonus after spending $8,000 in three months is also available via referral links, so if you’re going to apply the card use a link from a friend or another player.
- The Citi Shop Your Way Rewards Mastercard, the Kareem Abdul-Jabaar of Citi credit cards and an original Unsung Hero, has yet another targeted promotion for a statement credit or bonus points once a month for July, August, and September:
– 10% back for between $700 and $800 in spend at gas, grocery, and restaurants
– 8,000 bonus ThankYou Points for $700 or more in spend at gas, grocery, and restaurants
– 10x ThankYou Points on $1,200 or more in spend at gas, grocery, and restaurants up to 18,000 points
(Thanks to TV and Brooke)
- Check your dashboard for American Express Business Green and Business Gold cards for targeted upgrades to the Business Platinum. Offers are reportedly for 100,000 Membership Rewards points and also may include gas and grocery spend bonuses too.
The new McDonald’s credit card that just missed the publishing deadline.