First, a few newsworthy items:
- Am let me know about a Chase Ink Cash offer for 5,000 bonus UR for $5,000 spend, up to three times. It’s available on other business cards too, check yours at chase.com/mybonus. Offers seen:
– 5,000 Ultimate Rewards after $5,000 spend, 3x on Ink cards
– 5,000 Rapid Rewards after $5,000 spend, 3x on Southwest business cards
– 5,000 MileagePlus miles after $5,000 spend, 3x on United business cards
- The Target Redcard $40 in-store +$40 online sign-up bonus is back through May 28. Currently data-points suggest you can churn this card as long as you wait ten business days between closing and opening, and there are other RedCard hacks too that make the credit card version worth while.
- Do this now: Register for IHG’s 2-4x points promotion for stays through August 31. You’ll earn:
– 2x points on nights 2 through 5
– 3x points on nights 6 through 14
– 4x points on nights 15 and beyond
- Kroger has a 4x fuel points promotion for third party gift cards through May 19. Just make sure you clip the digital coupon first. Note that Harris Teeter (the CRJ-200 of Kroger’s fleet), has now moved to the same software system used by other affiliates.
And second, Delta SkyClub access rules are changing on June 1:
- Access at your origin airport is allowed only within three hours of departure
- Access at a connecting airport is allowed anytime
- Access on arrival is no longer allowed
I don’t think this changes much about the value proposition of credit cards that give you SkyClub access, but there’s a chance that this may turn into a statement credit as compensation in the future just like when the American Express Platinum card lost AA lounge access.
If Kroger was United Airlines, Harris Teeter would the United Express CRJ-200.
One thought on “Thursday Quad”
Comments are closed.