1. There’s currently a targeted offer on credit cards with Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and several small credit unions for $75 back on a $75 purchase at AT&T in-store. Reader Ling wrote in to let me know that the credit-card linked program Dosh also has a deal for $75 back at AT&T. He made a purchase and both offers stacked, leading to $150 in cash back for a $75 purchase.
I believe both of these deals will continue to work together because they’re run by different companies and run on different reward networks, so if you e got an AT&T store close by it might be worth dropping in.
2. There are a bunch of points transfer bonuses going on right now:
- American Express Membership Rewards to AirFrance/KLM FlyingBlue, a 25% bonus. Stack this with FlyingBlue’s promo awards for a bigger value.
- Citi ThankYou Points to American Airlines AAdvantage, an ∞ bonus (or NaN if you prefer) through November 14. This is an infinite bonus because, well, it’s simply not normally possible at all, so we divide by zero and get jiggy with it.
- Capital One points to AirFrance/KLM Flying Blue, a 20% transfer bonus. Stack this with the promo awards too.
- Chase Ultimate Rewards to Marriott Bonvoy, a 50% bonus. Don’t forget about their devaluation when considering this deal — I tend to just think of a Marriott Bonvoy point as worth a little less than half of a cent and move on to bigger and better things.
3. Try and register at this link for bonus Hyatt points for nights spent in a Hyatt hotel between now and January 14, 2022. In contrast to a Bonvoy point being worth about half a cent, I think about a Hyatt point as being worth close to two cents, which makes this a great promotion if you’ve already got stays planned. Offers I’ve heard:
- 30,000 points for each 10 nights (thanks to Gators5220)
- 12,000 points for each 5 nights (thanks to MK)