- Do this now: Register for Best Western’s fall promotion for 5,000 bonus points per stay through November 20. Unfortunately it seems like you’ve got to book by September 4th though, which is the second most Bonvoy thing Best Western has ever done.
- Do this now: Register for Marriott’s fall promotion for 1,500 bonus points per stay through November 22. You’ll also earn 3,000 extra points for each three Marriott brands you stay at over the same period, but that’s clearly just for masochists.
- Simon mall in store has $2 off of purchase fees on the Appreciation Series of cards through September 10. These are the best variety of the Simon lot. (Thanks to Derthsidious via MEAB slack)
- A little birdie with big hair told me about some churnable Hilton links:
– Hilton Personal 80,000 Honors points after $1,000 spend in three months (NLL)
– Hilton Surpass 130,000 Honors points after $2,000 spend in three months (NLL)
– Hilton Business 130,000 Honors points after $3,000 spend in three months (churnable)
These typically still fall under the American Express five or six credit card per accountholder limit though.
Best Western hotels only average a fire about once a month, so that’s a low probability downside for a 5,000 point upside.