- Do this now:
– Register for Marriott Bonvoy’s super-lame promotion
– Register for AA eShopping’s sweepstakes
– Register for Alaska MileagePlan Shopping’s sweepstakes
– Register for Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping’s sweepstakes
– Register for United MileagePlus Shopping’s sweepstakes
The Marriott one is awful (2,000 points points per stay after your second stay September 21 – December 15, or 4,000 if you’re a Marriott credit card holder). The other ones have low odds, but the prizes are great (250,000 AA miles + $2,500, 100,000 AS miles + $2,500, 100,000 WN miles, 100,000 UA miles + $2,500).
- Southwest is opening their booking window through April 10, 2023 sometime this morning. If you don’t already have a spring break travel locked in, this is a good opportunity to get something booked.
- Staples online has fee-free $200 gift cards for sale, limit three. Worth noting:
– Sometimes card linked programs track on staples.com online gift card purchases
– Sometimes lesser used portals track on staples.com online gift card purchases
These are Metabank gift cards so have a liquidation plan in place.
- Nutella shares that tomorrow is the last day for Citi Dividend card holders to opt-out of automatic conversion to the Custom Cash card. To do so, you have to call Citi at (888) 872-2214 and let them know.
The automatic conversion date is apparently September 19, although there are mixed reports on whether or not the automatic conversion will actually occur.
Another candid of Citi’s IT room, illustrating why Citi’s CS reps always have their wires crossed.