1. Check your Chase personal credit cards at this link for a Q1 spending bonus. Offers have been seen on both co-branded cards and Ultimate Rewards earning personal cards, but none have been reported on the business side. Some examples:
- 5x at Amazon, Grocery, and Restaurants up to $1,500 in spend
- 5% cash back on at grocery stores up to $200 in spend
- $50 back after 15 purchases each month, up to three months
- 5% cash back at gyms up to $50 cash back
If you get an error message or a blank page, going incognito in your browser will usually fix it.
2. The best way to cash out Dell credits on American Express Business Platinum cards for most of us has been to buy Xbox gift cards for resale, and for essentially all of last year you could get 10% off of one gift card (per purchase) using the promotion code XBOX10 which made your effective cash-out rate even better. That code finally died, but a new one surfaced: GAME10
Note that when Dell starts cancelling your orders (they will eventually no matter what you buy), there are workarounds. Perhaps the simplest and also most annoying is to call the sales office at (877) 717-3355 and place an order over the phone.
- Extended existing travel credits and upgrade certificates through Dec 31, 2023
- Made current tickets and newly booked tickets in 2022 valid through the end of 2024
Delta travel credits are particularly useful for cashing out American Express Platinum airline incidentals, so this is a nice change. (Book a ticket that costs a little less than your travel credit dollar amount + $200 and AmEx will see it as an incidental)