Like inflation of the US dollar, the deals this week have started out with a nice “up and to the right” graph shape:
- SoFi will deposit $100 into your account if you set up a new direct deposit in the next 90 days, and deposit at least $1,000 in a 30 day period. This only works if you set up a new SoFi account or if you haven’t already had direct deposits into your existing SoFi account.
- SoFi will also give you $20 for checking your mortgage rate by June 1. This only involves a soft credit pull, not a hard pull, so it won’t affect your credit score.
- There is a Barclay AAviator credit card link floating around that gives 60,000 AA miles after making any purchase with the card within the first 90 days, and the annual fee is waived the first year. 60,000 AA miles for a hard pull and no annual fee is a great deal. I applied an my application went pending, probably because I haven’t put a ton of spend on my other Barclay cards and they care about that. I’ll call reconsideration in a couple of days and should be able to get it pushed through. #bonvoyed for now though.
Don’t forget that this card is a personal credit card, and will thus impact your 5/24 status with Chase.
- MileagePlusX is offering 25x United miles on Raddison stays of up to $330 spend by September 30, but only for a single transaction. I’d move to a Radisson for an upcoming stay for this deal if it had showed up in my MileagePlusX app, but sadly I was #bonvoyed again.
- Office Depot/OfficeMax has $15 off of $300 or more in Visa Gift Cards. Buy two $200 cards for $398.90, and use a Chase Ink credit card or another card that bonuses at office supply stores. I went yesterday and bought two, but I forgot my Ink and had to use a non-bonusing card. #bonvoyed three times in a row.