1. Check for a personalized United MilePlay offer at this link. I got 3,700 miles for booking a ticket of $125 or more and flying by the end of March. Nice try United, but I don’t really want to tour the country on a GoJet CRJ-700, which seems to be approximately 82% of their domestic fleet, or on a Mesa CRJ-200 which is the remaining 29% of their domestic fleet according to my measurements.
- Sign up for Visible by shopping through the Rakuten portal for $20-$40 cash back or 2,000-4,000 membership rewards
- Choose the “$100 Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account” Bring Your Own Device plan
- Use the promo code SAVE2021 at checkout
- Keep the service for two payments $20 and $40 + taxes
- If you have the offer, pay with a credit card that has $25 cash back, found on Chase and Bank of America cards
Out of pocket, you’ll pay approximately $60. You’ll earn between $120 and $165 depending on how you do it and what offers you have available. If you do this with two burner numbers, you can set up a “Visible Pay Party” and save $10 on the two monthly payments. Also, don’t forget to refer yourself to Uber, Fluz, DoorDash, CashApp, etc with the new burner phone number. That’s gotta be worth a few bucks more, right?
What’s the tale? A little bit of leg work usually means a much bigger win. Don’t be afraid to dig in a little!