- Meijer stores has a clickable coupon for $10 off of $150 or more in Visa gift cards through Saturday, limit one per MPerks account.
Meijer stores sell both
MetabankPathward and Sunrise gift cards. I know which one I’d choose for several reasons, but especially out of principle. I’m currently outside of the Meijer footprint though so my choice instead is to stand outside in the cold rain, watching everyone else’s Meijer party inside the warm, comfy house.
- There’s a new link for the Barclay AA Aviator card’s 70,000 mile sign-up bonus requiring only a single purchase. For better approval odds, spend a lot on existing Barclays cards and then pay them off. (Thanks to DoC)
- There are four new transfer bonuses for July:
– American Express has a 30% transfer bonus to British Airways Avois through August 31
– American Express has a 30% transfer bonus to Iberia Avios through August 31
– Capital One has a 20% transfer bonus to AirFrance/KLM Flying Blue through July 31
– Chase has a 70% transfer bonus to IHG through July 31
- Chase Offers has an easy to game offer for 10% off of Southwest airfare, up to $40 back. The simplest play is to turn this into discount travel funds, but the more lucrative play is to turn this into a statement credit with no effective outstanding charge.
- Chase also has targeted offers for spend at gas, grocery, and restaurants on personal credit cards:
– Hyatt, Southwest, United, Freedom and IHG: 5x up to $1,500 in spend
– British Airways: 10x up to $1,500 in spend
Sometimes the Chase website gets confused after a single form submission and incorrectly tells you it can’t find information or you’re not targeted on all subsequent submissions. To avoid that, open a new incognito browser window for each card you check.
- The Capital One Shopping portal has a mildly interesting $10 bonus for both the referrer and referred on new shopping portal accounts provided the new account installs the Capital One toolbar and spends $10 through the portal within a month. A few notes:
– Giftcards.com is on the Capital One Shopping portal
– Giftcards.com typically has negative cost deals around major holidays
– In the US, July 4 was a major holiday last time I checked
– You don’t need to hold a Capital One card to have an account on the portal
– I recommend creating new Capital One shopping accounts periodically anyway to avoid clawbacks
Why no, I can’t possibly see how this could go wrong for Capital One, why do you ask?
Pictured: 1. Capital One Shopping portal (road), and 2. manufactured spenders (mud slide)